Use of the Site shall mean as unconditional consent of the User with this Policy and the conditions for usage of the User’s personal information specified in it; in case of disagreement with, the User is advised to refrain from using the Site.
1. General policy
1.1. This Policy is an inseparable part of the Public Offer (hereinafter referred to as the “Offer”) posted and/or available at: http://sarlag.mn/page/publichnaya-oferta, as well as other agreements concluded with the User, when directly related with such.
1.2. This Policy is enacted in accordance with the Federal Law “On Personal Data” No.152-F3 from July 27th, 2006, as well as other regulatory legal acts of the Russian Federation in the field of personal data protection and processing, and applicable to all personal data the Operator may receive from the User, who is taken as the Party in a civil legal contract.
1.3. The Operator owns the right to make changes to this Policy. Changes made to the Policy should inform in the header of the date of of last update. The new version of the Policy takes effect immediately after posted on on the website, unless dictated otherwise.
1.4. This Policy, inclusive of its provisions, acts of adoption, enforcement, amendments, termination are all subject to government by legislations of the Russian Federation.
2. The personal information of Users processed by the Site
2.1. Under Personal information in this Policy to consider as:
2.1.1. Information provided by the User when registering (creating an account) or in the process of using the Site, including personal data of the User. Information required by the Site is marked in a special way. Other information is provided by the User at his discretion;
2.1.2. Data being entered automatically to the Site by log with use of the software installed on the User’s device, including:
- IP address;
- the User’s browser information (or other program with which the Site is accessed);
- the User’s equipment technical specifications technical specifications;
- date and time of logging on to the Site;
- requested page addresses and related information;
2.1.3. Other information the User, processed under provision of the terms of the Site.
2.2. This Policy applicable to information processed during the use of the Site only. The Site is not in control and shall not be held responsible for the processing by third-party sites of information the User’s logging on to the links provided on the Site.
2.3. The personal data provided by the User does not subject for verification for accuracy by the Site, nor it is checked for legal status.
3. Purposes of processing the User’s personal information
3.1. The site shall collect and store only that personal information that is necessary for the provision of services or the execution of agreements and contracts with the User, unless the law insists on the mandatory storage of personal information for a period specified by law.
3.2. The User’s personal information is processed by the Site for the following purposes:
3.2.1. To identify the Party within the collaboration of services, agreements and contracts with the Site;
3.2.2. To provide the User with personalized services, along with the implementation of agreements and contracts;
3.2.3. To deliver notifications, requests and information regarding the use of the Site and agreements and contracts implementation to, along as to process requests and applications from the User;
3.2.4. To improve the Site efficiency, the User friendliness, the development of new services;
3.2.5. To target advertising materials;
3.2.6. To conduct statistical and other studies based on the anonymous data.
4. Terms of the processing and transfer to third parties the User’s personal information
4.1. The User’s personal information shall remain confidential, except the permission for use of such was willingly granted by the User for general public access.
4.2. The site has the right to transfer the User’s personal information to third parties in the following cases:
4.2.1. The User has agreed to such actions;
4.2.2. The transfer is necessary for the User to obtain certain services, or for implementation of certain agreements or contracts;
4.2.3. If it necessary for the Site’s functionality and productivity itself;
4.2.4. If it is allowed under the Russian or other applicable legislation within the framework of procedures set by law;
4.2.5. In the event of the business ownership transfer (full or partial), with which the obligations to comply the terms of this Agreement shall be transferred to acquirer in full;
4.2.7. To ensure the protection of rights and legitimate interests of the Operator or third parties in cases in the event of the User’s violation of this Policy.
4.2.8. If the User’s personal information is depersonalized and in form of anonymous statistics data is transferred to a third party for research, procedures or services to be executed on behalf of the Operator.
5. Change and deletion of personal information. Mandatory data storage
5.1. The User own right to be able to change (update, edit) the provided personal information in full or partially by contacting the Site by the contacts listed in “Contacts”, Section 9.
5.2. Rights dictated in Clause 5.1. of this Policy may be limited by the legislative pretense. Such as the Site’s obligation to save edited or deleted by the User information for term set by law, and transfer of the information to state authorities in regards to set procedures.
6. Processing personal information using cookies and counters
6.1. Cookies uploaded by the Site to the User’s equipment, and by the User’s equipment to the Site may be used by the Site to provide personalized services to the User, targeting advertisement for the User’s view, for statistical and research purposes, as well as the improvement of the Site.
6.2. The User must be aware that the equipment and software used for logging on websites may have the function to ban cookies (for all, or certain sites), as well as to delete previously downloaded cookies.
6.4. The structure, its contents and technical parameters of the cookie are determined by the Site and are subject to change without prior notice to the User.
6.5. The Site data collectors can be used to analyze the User’s cookie files, to collect and process statistical information about the use of the Site, as well as to ensure the functionality of the Site in full or certain parts in particular. The performance of technical parameters for data collectors are set by the Site and may change without prior notice to the User.
7. Protection of the User’s personal information
7.1. The site takes all necessary and sufficient administrative and technical measures of protection of the User’s personal information from unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, alteration, blocking, copying, distribution, other varied illegal actions of third parties with it.
9. Contacts for personal data inquiries
9.1. The User is advised to address all offers, inquiries, requests and other appeals regarding this Policy and the use of their personal data to:
- E-mail: email@example.com
- postal address: 15052, Mongolia, Ulaanbaatar, Khan-Uul dureg, 3-r khoroo, s.sharav, 27a, 109 toot
- Phone: +97699404834
What kind of information does Sarlag Yarn LLC collect?
We may collect personal information from you, such as your name, email address, postal address, phone number, gender, birthday, personal interests, etc., when you engage in activities such as visiting one of our online stores, installing or using our mobile apps, placing an order online or by phone, making an in-store purchase or return, saving your information with us online, contacting us with a question or concern, or participating in a contest, promotion, or survey. We may maintain a record of your product interests and the purchases you make online, through a mobile app, by phone and in online store.
We may combine personal information with information about your online store transactions and other interactions with us, including your purchases. We may also combine your personal information with information we receive from other sources, such as joint marketing partners, public databases, publicly available pages on social media platforms and other third parties. In addition, if you choose to engage in social sharing, such as by connecting your social media account to your customer account or by logging into your customer account from your social media account, the social media site may share information with us about your use of their services, including profile information, information about your contacts and content you have viewed or liked. Please refer to the social media site’s privacy settings to control how your information is shared.
How does Sarlag Yarn LLC use my information?
We may use your personal information to provide products and services and to support our business functions. For example, we may use this information for the following purposes:
- To process and fulfill your order, including by shipping products to you, or others you designate, and sending emails to you, or others you designate, to confirm your order status and shipment and to process merchandise returns.
- To communicate with you and to send you information by email, postal mail, telephone, text message, or other means about our products, services, contests, and promotions, including marketing communications that we believe may be of interest to you.
- To communicate with other persons using contact information you provide, such as when you designate another person as the recipient of a refer-a-friend message or a gift.
- To make your shopping experience easier, more enjoyable and more efficient.
- To address problems with and improve our products, brands, services and technologies, as well as to develop new products and services.
- To allow you to use our online store and online technologies.
- To provide consistent, personalized services across all channels and all of our brands, including to personalize our advertising, marketing communications, shopping experiences and promotional offers.
- To organize local community events, promotions and online store experiences.
- To facilitate social sharing.
- To allow you to enroll and participate in a loyalty or customer relationship program.
- To administer and fulfill our contests and other promotions.
- To help us learn more about your shopping preferences.
- To prevent, detect, mitigate and investigate fraud, security breaches and activities that are or potentially may be prohibited or illega.
- As we believe to be required or appropriate to protect the rights, property, safety and security of Sarlag Yarn LLC and our employees, customers and others
- As we believe to be required or appropriate under applicable law, to respond torequests from government authorities and to comply with legal process
You always have the choice not to receive marketing information or calls.
How does Sarlag Yarn LLC share my information?
We may share your personal information, such as in the following ways:
Brands. When you provide personal information to one of our Sarlag Yarn LLC brands, we may share that information with our other Sarlag Yarn LLC brands.
By You. You may disclose personal information when you post content to our websites, online store technologies or other public forums, such as our brands’ social media pages, blogs, and online product reviews. Any information that you disclose through these services will become public.
Service Providers. We may share your information with our service providers who manage our customer information and perform services on our behalf, such as fulfilling promotions, sending communications to our customers, conducting surveys, etc. We do not authorize any of these service providers to make any other use or disclosure of your information.
Third Parties. We may share your information when we team up with another company to offer or provide products, services, contests, or promotions to our customers.
Legal Requirements. We may share information about you if necessary or appropriate, in our good faith judgment, to comply with laws or regulations or in response to a valid subpoena, order, or government request, or to protect the operations, privacy, safety, property or rights of Sarlag Yarn LLC or others.
Business Transfer. In the unlikely event of a sale or merger of Sarlag Yarn LLC or any of our businesses, our customers' personal information and other information we have collected as described in this policy may be among the transferred business asset.
Other Disclosures. We also may share information about you as described at the point of collection or otherwise pursuant to your consent.
What other information does Sarlag Yarn LLC collect?
We may collect information that does not reveal your specific identity or does not directly relate to an individual, such as browser and device information; information collected through cookies, pixel tags and other technologies, demographic information and other information provided by you; and aggregated information.
We may use and disclose such information for any lawful purpose. If required, we will treat such information as personal information in accordance with this policy. We will also treat such information as personal information to the extent it is combined with personal information. For example, when you use our technologies, we may keep a record of your product interests, the purchases you make and other content you generate (such as adding items to your shopping cart).
We may collect information in a variety of ways, including:
- Your browser or device: Certain information is collected by most browsers or automatically through your device, such as your Media Access Control (MAC) address, computer type (Windows or Macintosh), screen resolution, operating system name and version, device manufacturer and model, language, Internet browser type and version, and browser click-through and usage data.
- Mobile applications: When you download and use one of our mobile applications, we may track and collect usage data, such as the date and time the app on your device accesses our servers and what information and files have been accessed, viewed and/or downloaded to the app based on your device number or other identifier.
- Using pixel tags and other similar technologies: We may use pixel tags to, among other things, track the actions of users of our sites and services (including email recipients), measure the success of our marketing campaigns and compile statistics about usage of our sites and services and response rates.
- Adobe Flash: We may use Adobe Flash technology, including Flash Local Shared Objects (“Flash LSOs”), and other similar technologies to collect and store information about your use of our websites and mobile applications. You can adjust your Flash player settings to block Flash LSO storage on your computer using the tools contained in the Website Storage Settings Panel. You can also control Flash LSOs by going to the Global Storage Settings Panel and following the instructions (which may include instructions that explain, for example, how to delete existing Flash LSOs (referred to as “information” on the Macromedia site), how to prevent Flash LSOs from being placed on your computer without you being asked, and (for Flash Player 8 and later) how to block Flash LSOs that are not being delivered by the operator of the page you are on at the time). Please note that setting the Flash Player to limit acceptance of Flash LSOs may interfere with the functionality of some Flash applications, including those used in connection with our websites and mobile app.
- IP Address: Your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address is a number that is automatically assigned to the computer that you are using by your Internet service provider. An IP address may be identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever you access our websites, along with the time of the visit and the pages that were visited. Your IP address may also indicate your approximate physical location. Collecting IP addresses is standard practice and is done automatically by many websites, applications and other technologies. We use IP addresses for purposes such as calculating usage levels and diagnosing server problem.
- Location Information: When you use our websites, mobile apps and other services, we may use automated technology to collect information indicating the physical location of your device, such as GPS data, cell phone tower data, Wi-Fi signals, or your device’s IP address. We may use and disclose your location information as described in the "How does Sarlag Yarn LLC use my information?" and "How does Sarlag Yarn LLC share my information?" sections and as described elsewhere in this notice. For example, we may use your device’s physical location to provide you with personalized location-based services and content, such as by helping you locate our stores or showing or sending you information pertaining to products or offers that are relevant to your location. You may be permitted to allow or deny such uses, but if you do deny them, we may not be able to provide you with a personalized user experience.
- Aggregated information: We may collect and use aggregated personal information, which does not personally identify you. For example, we may calculate the percentage of our site users who have a particular telephone area code.
Why did I receive a marketing email after I made a purchase in a Sarlag Yarn LLC online store?
To provide you with a more seamless customer experience, we keep records of all your Sarlag Yarn LLC transactions in online store. For example, if you give the sales associate your email address when you make a purchase in our store, we may associate that information with your online customer account. As described above, we may use information about your purchases to email you about other products and services that we believe may be of interest to you.
How is Sarlag Yarn LLC kept secure my personal information?
We have put in place a variety of security measures to protect the personal information we collect about you from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised manner, altered or disclosed.
For example, to ensure the information you provide online is secure during transmission, we use encryption technology and Secure Socket Layers (SSL). These controls are certified by DigiCert®. You can review our security certificate using your browser by clicking on the closed lock or solid key image at the bottom of your browser on any of the secure pages on our site. This will display the Service security information.
What about links to other websites?
How do I contact you?
Sarlag Yarn LLC
15052, Mongolia, Ulaanbaatar, Khan-Uul dureg, 3-r khoroo, s.sharav, 27a, 109 toot